15) Write a letter, article, note, create a web site or blog, record a YouTube video or film, create a meme, draw a cartoon, comic or anime, compose an article or poem, make a zine, make art or music, create a petition, or whatever else you can think of to generate more buzz for Bernie. And when you create or find any of these, share them – both online and off.
Use your strengths, interests, hobbies, talents, knowledge, skills, abilities, connections, and creativity to support this important grassroots movement!
16) Chalk a colorful pro-Bernie message on a downtown street corner, at the entrance to a park, on campus, at a ballpark, at the mall, or anywhere visible to lots of people. Bring out your inner artist or inner tagger!
17) Display a big Bernie banner on a freeway overpass or some other very public location.
18) Leverage holidays to spread the Bern: for example, on Halloween or Valentine’s Day, or even your birthday, whether you’re home or away, hand out sweets with a Bernie message. Consider some Bernie caroling.
25) Turn your car, van, truck, bike, or other vehicle into a Berniemobile.
27) Create a phone tree or text tree to let your friends know, and for your friends to let their friends know, about important news, events, and dates for the campaign. This is a people’s grassroots campaign.
28) Change your social media avatars or profile photo(s) to Bernie-related images. It’s easy to add a Twibbon.
29) Put a pro-Bernie message with a link in your email signature, which is a really valuable piece of digital real estate.
30) Join or start a Bernie Meetup and meet other people who also #FeelTheBern!
31) Organize a Bernie flashmob. Or some guerrilla theater or singing. Have fun, while entertaining others and spreading awareness!
32) Organize a fun pro-social activity (e.g., cleaning up a park, neighborhood, downtown, or beach) for local Bernie supporters to come together, meet, do good, and socialize, while wearing Bernie t-shirts, hats, and buttons to spread awareness.
You are strongly encouraged to use any or all of the info, links, graphics, or web page however you want to support the grassroots people’s campaign for Bernie Sanders for President.